BUILDFORCE CANADA is a national organization committed to the development of a highly skilled construction workforce.
- Applying Essential Skills in the Classroom (Documentation Available)
- Communication Skills (Documentation Available)
- Communication, Negotiation, Conflict Resolution
- Confined Spaces Safety Awareness
- Construction Law
- Construction Project Management
- Construction: Techniques- Law- Safety- Management (Documentation Available)
- Developing Worksheets for Technical Training
- First Level Supervisor Training Program
- Introduction to Building Information Modeling
- Introduction to Construction Estimating
- National Construction Safety Awareness
- Pipeline Construction Safety Training (New)
Educational advisor: Politeness- listening skills- pertinence
Documentation: Quality and precision of the content
Educational quality of the course materials: printed & computerized
Waiting time: Documentation request- registration- corrections
Professors: availability- patience- listening skills- subject mastery
Fluidity and quality of the administrative procedures
Quality of the school's switchboard service
Price / performance ratio
Would you choose this school again for another training?
Would you recommend this school to a friend?